Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Matchy Matchy



Here is the final result of The Patti Dress Challenge! Sadly our timing for photos was not the best and Melissa and I are both squinting in every single one or blinking! I didn't get a shot of the back of Melissa's dress, she did a fabulous V shaped back with a little green bow!

I think our co workers were quite entertained by us in these dresses!


A close up of our dress fabric


The card I got from Patti for participating and completing the Patti dress challenge! The neatest part was that Patti didn't know what style of dresses Melissa and I were making and yet look at the card she made! So perfect!

I really do work with some amazing people......


7 comments:

  1. such fun dresses! love the colors and patterns!


    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks so much for stopping by, would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both lovely. The print and colours are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...that's crazy that she read your minds! I love how the dresses turned out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great dresses! I really wish I had the patience to sew;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!