Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Leather Happy





Blouse: Thrifted
Leather Skirt: Thrifted
Tights: Winners
Shoes: The Shoe Company
Earrings:?
Necklace: Gift


I really love this leather skirt, how nice of my friend to find this and it not fit her so I got it! I mean that in the nicest way possible, I'm pretty sure she got something I had found too, so it worked out even. I think I'll be adding snaps to the blouse though, because it keeps looking like it's pulling at the front and it's not tight on me so I'm hoping a couple strategically placed snaps will fix that. One more thing on the alterations/repair pile..... I think I'm at the point where I could actually set aside a weekend and maybe not be done still!

Happy Hump Day!


5 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see your smile in some outfit posts...haha...I know I forget to smile half the time too.
    I love how this skirt fits you...love the waist band shape too

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt is a perfect fit on you and it looks fabulous with the blouse. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look wonderful..love the pieces all together and those tights are stunning!! I have an obsession with tights :) Thank you for coming by doll, I appreciate it. I enjoy your blog (am following) I hope you have a great weekend & I look forward to more pretty posts :))) Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!