Monday, April 16, 2012

Epic Fabric Sale


This wall hanging spool cost me $5! At Fabricland these things cost $40 for one a third of the size!


Two of my favorite prints


These four fabrics are all knits, I don't think I've ever seen a knit with an eyelet like embroidery on it, but I'm looking forward to enjoying making something out of it. I bought a few other pieces but these were my favorites and I didn't want to be posting a dozen photos. I should mention that I was so good I even gave myself a budget of $40 and I only spent $29, so now you know why this fabric sale is so exciting for me, super amazing deals!



3 comments:

  1. Very cool. I was surprised to see that the eyelet was a knit, I'm not sure I've seen that either. I think the top print and the eyelet are my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all! Those two printed ones are amazing...along with the Ladies in Hats...can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a steal! Love that peacock colored print...such fabulous pieces, can't wait to see what you come up with!

    I’m hosting 5 days of GIVEAWAYS in honor of my blog’s 2yr anniversary…would love for you to stop by and check it out!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!