Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Colors




DKNY Blazer: Thrifted
Knit Top: Reitmans
Necklace: Hair show
Bracelet: Ten Thousand Villages
Printed Pants: Self made
Shoes: Aldo


These pants are a project I've finished recently out of some silk charmeuse fabric I've had in my stash for quite some time, and simply been waiting for the perfect project to use it for! I used my basic pants sloper and made a straight leg shape from the hip down for a square shape at the hem in order to keep the border print matching at the hem of the pants. I finally had a warm day this week to try out these beauties and it was great, silk pants equals uber comfort! I would of liked to of worn some fun heels with these pants but with all the pattern drafting and cutting at work lately and a table thats barely tall enough with flats I figured I'd try that next time around! 

Easter this year for me will be pretty relaxed, brunch at my place with some friends but mostly relaxing especially since we're about to go into the craziest time of year at my work!

Happy Easter!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely pants! :)

    - Victoria
    www.Vickkitas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely loving the blazer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pants! The perfect print for Easter! Hope you had a Happy Easter! Xx

    Xx

    Chelsea'sGirl
    http://chelseasgirl.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the pants (duh!), how amazing is that print? I wore the pants you made me the other day here in Arizona...a guy yelled out "nice pants" to me...I kinda think he was being a jerk, but I totally took it as a compliment..and then this lady who had the most tragic outfit on told me she absolutely loved my pants...I kinda didn't take it as a compliment though...hahaha...I mean I know she meant it, and I know they're amazing...but when people with horrible style compliment you on yours does it mean you have horrible style too? hehehe
    Anyways, I miss you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scarf print pants are all the rage right now, so how clever of you to just whip a pair up! I think you'll get a lot of wear out of these this summer. They are lovely and actually very flattering on you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!