Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Blue Never Felt So Good




Top: Selfmade
Pants: Anthropologie
Bracelets: Dollarama & F21
Headband: Ardenes
Wedges: Nine West


I finally used my Nine West giftcard! From Christmas.... No really, I got it at Christmas and figured I would wait for Spring shoes and it's just taken me this long to go and get some! Plus I've forgotten my giftcard on at least one occasion too, so inconvenient.... It was worth the wait though, they're a magnificent coral color and super comfy. 

It was 25+ degrees here again yesterday, it's been absolutely heavenly. I even got to sit outside to eat lunch for the first time this year! I hear we're supposed to get some rain, however I welcome it as with this beautiful weather I'm getting absolutely nothing done!

Thank you for all the lovely comments I've been getting, positive reinforcement is always lovely.

9 comments:

  1. Brilliant!!!
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh those pants are so cool! love the style and the color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love everything about this outfit... but the blouse is absolutely stunning!

    i follow as fast as i type ... :)

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, pants are fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love your top; so pretty, and those trousers are divine!
    Thanks for your comment on the Japanese blouse; if you read through my post you will read the reason why I no longer wear it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pants are amazing and the top is perfect with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it <3!!! Great blog, very cute!! Visit my blog and if you like it to follow me on google friends and I will be happy to follow you back <3
    Xoxo
    LA MODE OUI C'EST MOI
    FACEBOOK
    BLOGLOVIN
    TWITTER

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the coral with the deep teal!

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Could you make one of those tops for me, and then send it to Denmark. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!