Thursday, March 15, 2012

Ultimate Fabric Sale


The stripe goes with the selvage, I just took the photo at a not so great angle! This fabric is actually sheer and I'm planning on using it for sheer pants!


This fabric has birds on it and actually fades from more blue on one selvage to more birds on the other, this is just the middle section. I'm not sure what I'll be doing with this but no matter what I'm sure it will be awesome!


This fabric is mostly the white with black flower outline before going into this beautiful color medley. I'm thinking a dress, but it would also look amazing as pants and I only got 1.5m so I can't do both!

So much for me resisting fabric shopping before the big Grandma's for Africa sale coming up in a month!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!