Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sheer Pants





By the time I was done work and able to do outfit photo's yesterday there was another blizzard happening outside and there was no way I was doing that! So instead I'm sharing something that I'm quite inspired to make as part of my Spring wardrobe! Thanks to my friend Melissa for sharing these fabulous sheer pants from F21, I happen to have quite a few sheer fabrics in a variety of prints in my stash and I'm so excited to hopefully be doing a pair of sheer pants like these ones.

5 comments:

  1. I'm still wanting to try sheer pants, forever 21 is the perfect place to start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all fabulous. My favorite is the second one.

    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super interesting! What about the top part? Do yer undies show through??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be looking forward to seeing your version! They are an interesting concept.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!