Friday, March 16, 2012

Sequin Bow

My exposure went crazy on this photo but I had to show off the bow!


Fishy ring!


Ralph Lauren Blazer: Thrifted
BCBG Top: Thrifted
Pants: Anthropologie
Steve Madden Booties: DSW
Necklace: F21
Sequin Bow Headband: F21
Ring: F21


I admit that on last weeks shopping trip I did go a little accessory crazy at F21, but how could I not? I think I did surprisingly well considering just how many amazing things they had, but hey there's always next time!

I also got everything on my Patti dress done except for the buttons and buttonholes last night so on to my printed pants projects this weekend. 

Whatever you're up to this weekend I hope you have fun!



9 comments:

  1. The bow and ring are really cute but I love those pants - the color is so pretty.

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove hair bows and hair accessories in general. I need this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, my dear Bri.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT accessories! And they don't like me as F21, either. Maybe because you paired them with that sophisticated outfit. Those are some good thrift finds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, yeah! That bow on your hair is absolutely wonderful! Love your style and how you combine the different clothes ... I'm in love with your vision of fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog and I'm your newest follower.
    If you like, follow me back. It would make me very happy ;)

    minnja.blogspot.com

    LOVE
    Minnja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your ring :D

    Hope you'll visit me,
    lots of kisses, Elly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute outfit! The pants are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!