Monday, March 26, 2012

Random Monday

Mad Men Dress Challenge progress (very little) and it's supposed to be finished for the end of March!

My latest pattern from the Vintage Pattern Lending Library. I think I can make this as a fun summer dress and have a lot of ideas and fabric choices already in my stash I'm thinking I can use.

I stitched maybe half a dozen seams this weekend so not productive but it was a fun weekend, including going to see The Hunger Games (it was fabulous), going to see a Roughnecks (Lacrosse) game and hiking out in Kanaskis with the Beau and Rusty.

Hope you had a fabulous weekend and Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving the mad men dress! Can't wait to see it all done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like penny loafers and tassel loafers, i bought some from delicious junction for chicks.
    Have you had any luck finding a good pair of black penny loafers? I've too been looking for a while.
    I would like to hear you thoughts on Ferragamo's corrado penny loafers quality and price -wise.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!