Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Patti Dress Challenge



Behold my Patti dress is complete! Days before the deadline and everything! My fabric covered buttons are blending in like camouflage, impressed?

This is from a 50's pattern I got a while back, I used the pattern pieces but didn't look at the instructions until after. Apparently there's supposed to be a side zipper, and the buttons up the front are faux or whatever you want to call it. Well it's a real closure for me and no zipper. Maybe next time!



5 comments:

  1. haha..that's funny about the closure difference...I never read patterns either.
    Turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out beautifully! How soon before we see you wear it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmigosh, that fabric is simply fantastic! You did a beautiful job! I always read the instructions, but I don't always follow them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE this. Your skills are impeccable. You should definitely do a giveaway...I would love to win it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!