Monday, March 5, 2012

A New Home For Old Treasures





Lace Jacket: Gift
Top: Thrifted
Jeans: Thrifted
Shoes: The Shoe Company
Ring: ?
Necklace: Gift
Bracelet: Ten Thousand Villages

This beautiful lace jacket comes to me courtesy of a most fabulous lady who volunteers where I work. Her name is Barb and as per this jacket she has some fabulous pieces in her closet. She had mentioned to my co worker and I that she had some items in her closet she was going to bring to us, she had been keeping them in her closet because she deemed them too special to be taken to Value Village. Well boy was she right! I love everything about this lace jacket, and to top it off it has a fabulous skirt to match! I can't say that I'll be wearing the pieces together but as separates I absolutely love them! I got a few other pieces from Barb too so stay tuned for their appearance!

Meanwhile, I had a fabulous weekend, finding more ideas than I will ever need for my Spring/Summer wardrobe and creating a lovely board for all of these designer marvels on Pinterest! One of my top favorites is a plaid dress with a sheer overskirt by..... Well Pinterest doesn't want to cooperate for me right now so I can't tell you who it's by but find me on Pinterest so you can find out!

Are you on Pinterest? Let me know, I'm always looking for more creative inspiration!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you lucky girl!!! That jacket is amazing! I love your whole outfit...and am slightly jealous of it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket is a beauty! Love the barely there pearls for added texture...Vintage and chic, great find!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, what a generous gift. I wish I had co-workers like this. I love how you've styled the jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! what a fantastically lovely gift! And how lucky that that very generous lady found you; an appreciative recipient for her treasures. It looks amazing in this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colour of the blouse and it looks great with that jacket! How lovely to be given something so beautiful. :)
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!