Friday, March 2, 2012

Lucky Leather





Trench: Bebe
Bow blouse: Thrifted
Leather skirt: Thrifted
Tights: Winners
Heels: Winners
Earrings: ?
Gloves & Purse: Gift from Natasha


I was at the recent VV sale this week with my friend when she found this amazing leather pencil skirt, unfortunately for her it didn't fit but lucky me it did!!!!! I also found this amazing bow blouse too and two other pieces, I have to say I demonstrated the upmost control this time around!

I'm hoping to get sewing projects done this weekend that should of been done a while ago(Natasha)! Boo for stressfull deadlines and etc that cut into sewing time for me!

I'm also starting to work on my spring wardrobe, or at least research and plan what I want to make. Are your doing any kind of spring wardrobe planning?

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

8 comments:

  1. I love this! You look fantastic in this pictures (ummm love the hair & lips!)...that skirt is amazing! Need a removable peplum for it? haha

    Natasha ~ TashaDelrae.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Bri, you look gorgeous in the snow with that fabulous leather skirt, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a sharp look. And the red accessories look great with the leather and the bowed blouse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So chic! You look great in your new duds. And I definitely recommend that H&M satchel I have -- it's super cute AND affordable! AND it fits my DSLR!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great outfit! Love the trench and the pencil skirt especially. And the pops of color keep everything fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing dress!
    Following you also on Facebook and bloglovin! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for stopping by! I absolutely adore the purse and the coat is absolutely gorgeous! Xo ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!