Monday, March 19, 2012

Jeweled Croc






Cardigan: Thrifted
Top: F21
Skirt: Winners
Ring: F21
Tights: Winners
Shoes: Aldo


I can't get enough of this little croc ring lately! We've been having some lovely weather lately, sunny at least but the wind is still icy cold when it picks up, hence the thick cardigan still!

This past weekend I went and saw 21 Jump Street, I have to say it was ridiculous and so hilarious! The beau and I also went to the car show and I got to test drive a Fiat! It was so tiny but fun to drive, it reminded me of Charlize Theron driving (like a crazy person) her mini in The Italian Job!!!

I'm keeping busy working on summer clothes in my free time, I have to pick up some elastic for a pair of printed pants I finished up yesterday, and I just have buttonholes and stitching on the buttons of my Patti dress left. I also got a toile done for my mad men dress and got my pattern alterations done so hopefully I will have the actual fabric cut out this evening. 

I'm also trying to get some sketches done to plan out my other projects, stay tuned!

Happy Monday, how did you celebrate St. Patty's?




9 comments:

  1. Fantastic ring!
    You have a lovely blog :)
    Follow each other?
    http://aneverdayadventure.blogspot.com/p/about-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. that ring is pretty sweet. I can see why you dont want to take it off :) I'm glad you said you liked 21 Jump Street. I wanted to see it but was afraid it might be just too corny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great ring! And I have my moments of thinking I want a Mini myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit dear!

    I have a new giveaway on my blog and I really appreciate if you partecipate! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that cardigan! The color is so in right now. And that croc ring is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I first read the title I thought, huh, she doesn't seem like the type to wear crocs (shoes) and put those little jewels in them, this is going to be interesting... The ring is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That ring is seriously adorable! I celebrated with corned beef and cabbage!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful blog with lovely posts! Would you like to follow each other?:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooooooooooo pretty, Bri.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!