Monday, March 12, 2012

Flight Of Fancy



Fish ring!

Lace Jacket: Thrifted
Bow Top: Le Chateau
Pants: Selfmade
Shoes: Aldo
Fish Ring:F21


Friday night involved some retail therapy with a friend where I found these lovely little shoes, they're to replace my black and white oxfords that I actually wore to pieces. So sad! We went to F21 where I found a whole bag load of accessories that I can't wait to model! One particular piece is quite fanciful and sparkly.......

Just you wait!

Oh and I did get the bodice done on my Patti dress and start drafting my mad men dress pattern, yay for a productive weekend! 

5 comments:

  1. I love the print on those pants! Too cute!

    xoxo
    Jillian

    www.NuSophisticate.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a feeling I'll be seeing your name in the spotlight soon. On the runway perhaps!
    Hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those shoes! So cute. Also, those pants are awesome.

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute new shoes! But it is the britches you made that most catch my eye in this post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!