Wednesday, March 7, 2012

An Exciting Day!



Jacket: Selfmade
Scarf: Florence leather market
Parasuco jeans: Winners
Boots: The Shoe Company
Leather Gloves: Gift from Natasha

Yesterday was a great day, I finally pulled out my big red coat, I also got to wear my polka dot fedora, and my first pattern from the Vintage Pattern Lending Library came! A while back in a Threads magazine newsletter there was a note about signing up for the Vintage Pattern Lending Library to test patterns and I thought to myself "That would be super fun!" so here's my first and I can't wait to get started. 

You can find more information about the Vintage Pattern Lending Library here

Happy Wednesday!

7 comments:

  1. I love that coat so much! It looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute jacket! That's so cool that you made it yourself.

    I discovered your blog while checking out another DIY fashionista's, Tasha Delrae, blog. She was wearing this really cute purple cape with black lace trim and once I saw it, I had to check out your blog. That piece was really cute. I'm your new follower and am looking forward to seeing other clothes you make.

    I also make clothes and would love for you to check out my blog at You Like It? I Made It!. It would be great for us to follow one another. It's always so nice to find other bloggers that sew as well. ;)

    http://youlikeitimadeit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look. I love finding old patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your style, that coat is amazing!!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  5. This coat is simply gorgeous. I love that you designed it with 3/4 sleeves

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great coat! Did you draft the pattern yourself? :-)
    Anna - aadiydk.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!