Friday, March 9, 2012

A Day For Me



Vest: H & M Rome
Top: Thrifted
Pants: Suzy Shier
Bangles: Ten Thousand Villages
Earrings: Street Festival
Shoes: Winners


Yesterday the beau and I took off to the mountains for an amazing day of boarding. This past week has been an amazing week for snow in the mountains and we decided to take full advantage of it, so we took off the day from work and headed out to Castle Mountain down by Crows Nest Pass. I've never been to this mountain but now I understand why people say it's one of Alberta's best kept secrets, The powder was phenomenal!!!!

Thanks to an awesome lady at work who one day told me to take a couple days off while I could and enjoy the powder because soon enough we're going to be swamped. That certainly put things into perspective for me.

I'm posting these rather not so great photo's of me in an effort to remind myself of why I don't get the beau to take photos ever. I think either Albert Einstein or Alexander Graham Bell said that repeating something and expecting different results was the definition of insanity..... Well thats where the beau and I are when I try to get him to take photos! We all have our strengths, and I guess this teaches me to not have lazy moments and that setting up a tripod really isn't that difficult... Regardless of the photos this was a delightfully comfortable outfit, I would say most of my outfits are comfortable, why wear an outfit you're going to fidget in, but this was like wearing pajama's!

What are you doing this weekend? I'm still trying to decide on spring wardrobe pieces to make while still getting out to enjoy the snow, an interesting mix I think! Well whatever you're up to, I hope it's something fun!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great time! I had enough snow growing up in Michigan so I'm pretty sick of it, haha. But I'm happy for you that you had some fun & relaxation. :) This top is awesome, I'd love to wear it over leggings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!