Friday, March 23, 2012

Blinding Light




Cardigan: Thrifted
Top: Thrifted
Maxi Skirt: Thrifted
Headband: F21
Tights: Winners
Heels: The Shoe Company

It's been one of those weeks, busy at work, then a whole bunch of cupcakes I had committed to making and a bernard callebaut dark chocolate ganache that refused to stiffen up so I could put it on my cupcakes.... A concert with some lady friends that was a blast... The following night was spent recovering from said evening out with the ladies!

There really is a shirt under my cardigan, although the blinding sunshine would make you think otherwise! The weather the past two weeks after work has been rather crazy, everything from freak blizzards to crazy windstorms and I'm not taking photos in either. I'm sure you understand, right?

I got another historical pattern which is for a ladies princess slip that I think I will fashion into a summer dress for my version. I can't wait to show you, I have so many ideas though, I need to narrow them down first!

That's all for my random blabs, have a fabulous weekend!

3 comments:

  1. The green sunglasses are stealing the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cardigan. Seriously good thrift find.

    creamyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!