Friday, February 10, 2012

Too Many Sequins?




Sequinned Jacket: The Gap
Dress(Tunic): Thrifted
Jeans: Thrifted
Loafer Pumps: Nine West
Betsey Johnson Sunnies: Winners


I put on this "dress" this morning with some tights and realized under no circumstances should I go to work dressed like that! The flesh toned fabric underneath the skirt part only goes to the top of the first ruffle and on me thats not decent.... I started envisioning people at work calling me the flasher girl afterwords or something else equally unattractive and thought maybe I would throw some jeans on and rock the dress as a tunic. I think I will change the lining out with something else and make it a couple inches longer in order to save this dress for future use. 

I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

6 comments:

  1. This is so fun! I love your tunic/dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, never too many sequins! And the red shoes look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, trust me... I cleared out all the receipts for you guys! ;) Anyway, this outfit is super fun -- perhaps not for work, but for a day/night out with friends!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post ang great blog...

    following you now...

    visit my blog too...

    http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/

    kissses!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!