Monday, February 13, 2012

Pleat Front Pants




Jacket: Thrifted
Sheer Top: RW & Co
Knit Top: Joe Fresh
Pleat Front Pants: Suzy Shier
Earrings: Anika Burke
Betsey Johnson Sunnies: Winners
Pumps: Nine West


Friday my friend and I were supposed to be going to a gallery exhibit and this was what I was wearing, unfortunately she ended up feeling quite ill and sadly we had to postpone. This was perhaps for the best  because on top of that we had a storm coming in and my footwear was obviously not appropriate, call it desperation for summer and sandal weather after seeing non stop editorials of summer fashion!

I saw a photo of Keira Knightley wearing some pants similar to these last week which reminded me I had a similar pair in my closet and I should bust them out! I had originally planned to shorten these pants slightly but I've changed my mind! Thank goodness too because thats one less thing on my alterations pile!

Happy Monday! 



7 comments:

  1. Love your leopard print heels! I need to get me a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I think I'd like to steal that jacket please :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely; a chic and elegant look for a gallery.
    I think if I was in that environment I would be rugged up with a scarf and boots and not much skin showing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentines Day!
    I am loving that kimono inspired jacket, you have the most eclectic clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, lace and leopard! Props for not looking bitterly cold in that weather!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this outfit! lovely color of jacket and nice pattern of shoes :)

    florencece.blogspot.com ♥
    +follow you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!