Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Leopard Print Loafers




Blazer: Thrifted
Top: Selfmade
Badass pants: made by Natasha
Ellen Tracy Loafers: Winners


I went to go pick up take out the other night and came back with these fabulous shoes as well. I've been needing a new pair of flats for all the pattern making I'm doing at work lately, heels make me uncomfortably tall for working at the table that other people that are almost a foot shorter than me work at too! I think these shoes go perfectly with my badass pants too!


11 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos, I like them!!! This is such a nice post!
    Win 100€ to spend on boticca.com
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you pattern mixture...and those shoes are amazing!! So fun with those pants. I've been dreaming about some fun loafers lately as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing leopard shoes!!! i love animal print :)
    ->Take a look at my blog<- and if you like it follow me, i will be really grateful if you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost got the same shoes at Winners when I was there last week! They're so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and the leopard loafers are so chic on you, especially with those leather pants. You look great and I know what you mean about heels being unfomcortably tall sometimes. hehe.

    Following you now,
    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.net/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it !

    have you seen my latest post ?
    http://v-fashionwise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, I want, no need those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leopard and leather??? I think I'm in love. Seriously, those pants are nuts.


    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those leopard shoes! really cool

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this look! The pants and the shoes are so rad.

    www.dressmedearly.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!