Thursday, February 2, 2012

Lace Jacket






Lace Jacket: Thrifted
Top: Thrifted
Pants: RW&Co
Ring: Winners
Red Leather Loafers: Nine West
Earrings: Anika Burke


I love that lace has become so popular once again and even though I never got around to making my own lace jacket, I did manage to thrift one! Meanwhile these pants are a new favorite and a pair I definitely should knock off I think.....

It's getting harder to dress for winter with so many fabulous pages of spring clothing in all my favorite glossies and my project list is growing ever longer. How are you dealing with winter dressing?

I should also add that this is the mildest winter ever and I really am thankful but wish there was more snow.... White stuff makes everything prettier!


8 comments:

  1. Oh how I missed your fashion sense! Gorgeous outfit! I am dealing with winter dressing by buying spring/summer clothes and wearing them down south in a few weeks! I know it doesn't really count, but it is making me pretty happy for the time being!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blazer is such a great find! Great outfit as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that blue blouse! Would love if you could stop by my blog and tell me what you thought of my latest posts! Follow me, I follow you?!

    xx
    Caitlin
    http://hauteeyes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sophisticated outfit - that blouse adds such a neat twist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lace jacket looks great with these winter neutrals. Dressing this winter has felt like a time warp. It's sunny...but never quite warm enough to dress in spring clothing. I've heard of flowers blooming strangely OUT of season.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous jacket and outfit in general!

    http://your-average-jo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use to hate navy and black, but what did I really know caz now I LOVE!!!!

    www.marleysimonestyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!