Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Blue And Orange





Joe Fresh Coat: Gift from Natasha
Gloves: Gift from Natasha
Pants: Anthropologie
Steve Madden Flats: DSW
Ruffle Vest: H & M
Blouse: Thrifted
Necklace: Thrifted
Headband: Ardene


In an effort to save these photos I used the retro effects on Pixlr and then went crazy with the middle one and the exposure. The middle photo was actually an accident since it was a decent photo but a little over exposed and since all my photos weren't so great from this particular day I was trying to fix them and the crazy thing happened but I ended up liking it and thought I would share!

This ongoing battle with my point and shoot makes me really think I should be saving up for a DSLR!


4 comments:

  1. I love the layering in this :)
    You say middle picture, but I only see two...am I missing something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the different layers going on in this look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layering and skirt, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is a stand out color combination!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!