Friday, February 24, 2012

Back In Blogland





Coat: Thrifted
Faux Fur Vest: Selfmade
Blouse: Thrifted
Belt: Zara
Jeans: Selfmade
Bangles: F21 & Ten Thousand Villages
Boots: Nine West

Well I think I can say that the crazy stuff is behind me and I can help indulge myself back here in blog world. I'm also determined to get in some serious snooze time to make up for working on stuff till 1:15am (followed by a quick glass of wine to celebrate completion) and then going to work at 8am. Doable, but thankfully a rarity in my life these days post college and boy was this a reminder of why graduating was so wonderful!

Now I can get back to the important stuff like finishing my printed silk pants and my faux fur bomber style jacket. I can't wait to share them! 

I'm also thinking about doing a spring wardrobe challenge and I can say I'm definitely not short on ideas with all the amazing Spring fashions, thank you Vogue!

Have a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

  1. What kind of spring challenge? I'm dying to know :)
    Glad you have some time to blog again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to work through the tough stuff! I'm glad you're back :) I love the different layers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!