Friday, January 6, 2012

A Year In Review

January


February
Nothing beats slaving over a project like this and having it turn out as a master piece!
March
My trip to Mexico!

April
Year End Fashion Show
May
Dress remodel
June
July
My girls weekend with Natasha was a major highlight of my summer, I love this photo showing us laughing and how fabulous we both look!
August
These pants were a great sewing project
September
October
Halloween costume, enough said. Not to mention this costume had battery powered EL Wire
lighting the whole thing up!
November
December

What a year! I keep reading people's year in review posts and thinking oh yeah, I meant to do one of those so here it is! 
I'm happy to say there were a lot of times when it was hard to pick a favorite. Although I will also mention the first couple months of the year I really didn't have any choices since I had pretty much stopped blogging due to my school load. 

2011 was a fabulous year for so many reasons, but I continue to blog because of all the amazing people  that comment on my blog and all the fellow bloggers I come across that inspire me as well and I can't wait to see what everyone gets up to this year!



4 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for posting this article. Its a very useful article.

    yacht charter dubai

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great review. I'm not very good at taking pictures (or getting them off the camera when I do) so I love the picture reviews people have done.

    Love the Feb dress, that packs a whole lot of punch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful 2012 Bri! I always love to see how you put your outfits together. That leopard dress from February is stunning! You look amazing in it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!