Monday, January 16, 2012

When It Comes To Leopard....



Jacket: Le Chateau
Leopard Maxi: H&M
Knit Top: Suzy Shier
Booties: Also
Necklaces: Thrifted & Walmart


I can't stop thinking about leopard print lately.... Its everywhere.... No really, it is! I'm stuck on using leopard print wallpaper for the feature wall in my sewing room, then I come across a mug with leopard print cat silhouettes (Too bad it was chipped), and then I woke up not even thinking about what I was going to wear and ended up putting this maxi on. Even when I'm not thinking about it, I'm thinking about it! Know what I mean?

Meanwhile, I had a fabulous weekend which involved drafting the pattern for a lace dress for a party I'm going to this weekend. I'm super excited about how I'm going to do the back, stay tuned!

Hope everyone had a great weekend too!

6 comments:

  1. You're rockin' that girl! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute dress ... coming from a big fan of leopard print.
    I am loving it.
    xx,
    http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
    http://styleidcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the sweet comment and I'm following your blog now:D
    Hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love animal print!!!

    Take a look at my blog The Spotted Cherry Pie If you want follow me, I'll really appreciate <3

    Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it !!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I had even just a quarter of your shoe collection I would be a very happy woman!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!