Monday, January 2, 2012

What To Do With 2012




Jacket: Gift
Dress: Vintage
Scarf: Refind
Tights: Winners
Steve Madden Flats: DSW
Gloves: Suzy Shier


Well hello 2012! 

I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas holiday and New Years Eve! After having so many visitors over Christmas, the beau and I kept things pretty low key for New Years and ended up going to a friends last minute for wine and cheese. It was a fantastic way to bring in the new year, but now that 2012 is here I need to be thinking about what I will do with it! 

I haven't made any resolutions for 2012, but I always have a list of things I want to accomplish as well as things I want to do to become a better person so I choose to continue on with that!

3 comments:

  1. It is so nice to spend New Years with friends, since Christmas can almost be a duty with seeing all the family (well it usually turns out that way here in Australia since we don't have thanksgiving!) I'm glad you had a good one!

    Best wishes for a wonderful 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness I haven't been on your blog in way too long. I really need a laptop for when I'm away from home!
    I love this...of course I love you jacket...and it looks so great with that scarf...and everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who was the incredible person who gave you that jacket? I want it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!