Thursday, January 12, 2012

Splatter Delight






Trench Coat: Bebe
Top: RW & Co
Skirt: Suzy Shier
Tights: Winners
Steve Madden Flats: DSW
Earrings: Anika Burke


I've been so wrapped up in the make over of my sewing room I've been forgetting to do other things, mostly not super important but then I forgot to do my blog post! Gasp!!! I did find a fabulous bookcase for my sewing room and have now got all my books and knick knack things into the bookcase and off the floor and piles all over the place. Yay!

What do you think of this fabulous black and white top? I got it on some boxing week shopping and quite enjoy the lace detail. Meanwhile these tights that have glitter splattered on them continue to delight me and I'm wondering if I should try and make some myself? That could be a fun DIY.....

Happy Thursday!



5 comments:

  1. Love the tights. I like fun tights. I think you wear that blouse well. I don't know how well it would work on me, but it looks very good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I can pull off the colored tights, but you sure can!! Love the nails too. :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I want some splatter tights. Now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loveeee the festive tights!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!