Friday, January 20, 2012

Shopping In My Man's Closet



Sweater: Thrifted
Shirt: Beau's closet
Jeans: Thrifted
Boots: Nine West


Sorry for the terrible photos today but I'm just not taking photos outside in -35 and colder right now! Thankfully this weekend its supposed to get to zero which will be amazing and I'm definitely looking forward to it!

I found the perfect button up shirt for underneath this itchy mohair sweater in my man's closet! I can't even remember if I've seen him wear it, but he didn't say anything when he saw it on me so now I'm wondering if he even realized it was his shirt..... I love this sweater, but because of the mohair it's a little itchy so this shirt as well as styling perfectly fit the bill for what I needed!

I;m hoping to post my fabulous from thrifting over the weekend, stay tuned!




7 comments:

  1. And don´t you look gorgeous, wowwwwwwwwwwww
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love menswear worn by a woman, I used to snag my husband's shirts all the time (until I started making my own "menswear" shirts too...!)
    I have to admit, I would love to see pictures of girls who live in places where you get a real winter, post pictures of their real outfits too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post! You look great!

    Shall we follow each other? I'm following you.

    WWW.FASHIONWHIT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freakin' love that sweater! I'm glad you found a way to wear it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, I should have specified the last bit of my comment was in relation to something you said in your previous post... sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Imagine all the other possibilities that might be lingering in there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!