Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Red Hot





Suede & Faux Fur Coat: Thrifted
Red Sweater: Thrifted
Pleated Skirt: Winners
Tights: Suzy Shier
Red Suede Wedges: Winners
Necklace: Shop in Playa Del Carmen
Ring: Shop in Playa Del Carmen


I found this necklace in Mexico last spring break, then sadly a month or so after I got it the string broke and it took me until last week to restring it! It's made of bullhorn, Coral, and turquoise whatcha ma call it! I'm having a moment.... Now that its back in my jewelry box I'm so happy! 

This sweater was another find at the last VV sale, its seriously one of the softest sweaters ever and I think I could live in it!

8 comments:

  1. Love the pop of red from your sweater and shoes! Very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love black and red as a combo!

    xoxo
    P&P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ring. It is such an unusual find.


    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your necklace; it is just stunning! And your red jumper is so cheerful and looks perfectly lovely in a snowy landscape.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog title! I was pretty addicted to shoes for awhile (no, really), so I'm excited to explore your finds. =)

    Thanks for stopping by my space!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your so pretttyy!! thanks for commenting on my blog! (: im now following you..follow me back?! (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the whole ensemble with the mexican touch.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am really liking the black skirt and navy tights...unexpected and goes together better than I would have imagined!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!