Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Little Bit Of Everything




Rabbit Fur Jacket: Thrifted
Cardigan: Made by my grandma
Vest: Vintage
Knit Top: Joe Fresh
Wide Leg Pants: BCBG
Booties: Aldo
Hat: Stampede


Now that temperatures have gone back to civilized I'm taking photos outside again! This is actually Friday's outfit, but I was so excited about my Lace Cut Out Dress I just had to post it first! Not that I'm not excited about this outfit, it was comfy and warm and this jacket which I found on last weeks 50% sale at VV was such a find. 

Now for all those against fur, this was thrifted so technically I saved this coat, and I'm a meatatarian through and through. 

I also got to meet Evan Biddell on Friday which was super cool, check out my photo with him on Instagram!

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Bloglovin



4 comments:

  1. I really like the coat - I don't think I would wear it because it's real and I'm a vegan but you did thrift it, so....

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes and that jacket!! Looks so warm! Would love it if you could stop by my blog and tell me what you think of my latest posts! Follow me, I follow you?!

    xo
    Caitlin
    http://hauteeyes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just DIG that necklace! U look sooo rockin' and those wide legged pants ROCK!!!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!