Monday, January 23, 2012

The Lace Cut Out Dress





Dress: My Creation!
Shoes: Nine West
Earrings: Joe Fresh


I'm so excited about how this turned out! The see through back with the lace and the applique on the hem and sleeves turned out beautiful as I imagined. I added an extra detail with the lace, the scallop on the lace was actually double so I cut off the extra and then placed it around the edge of the back. This seemed like a simple enough idea at first and then I decided I had better measure the scallop and make sure it was even on both sides and etc.... That took a while...

But it was worth it because I'm in love with this dress!



19 comments:

  1. AMAZING!
    I am in love...it turned out so perfect and fun!I bet Robert was real proud to have you on his arm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is AMAZING! Natasha pinned it on Pinterest and I am in love. I'm a new follower now-can't wait to see the other things you've created :)
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this dress is gorgeous! I cannot believe you made it! Great job : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah, what a head turner. It looks amazing on you. That lace is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for checking out my blog - I thought I'd return the favor, and I'm so glad I did. This dress is beautiful! I wish I could create something so stellar. Definitely following you on bloglovin'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot believe you made that dress, it is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow the dress turned out great! esp loving the back of the dress!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow the beading on the dress is amazing!
    love the heels

    will be following :)

    <3
    pia

    http://everlightly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's absolutely amazing! AND you rock it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! I love the colors in this dress and the fit is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking at the first picture, I thought oh that's a pretty dress. Then the back - WOW. That's fantastic. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely GORGEOUS dress!!! Every detail and color is perfect!!! Fantastic work!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful creation! It's so unique and very flattering. BRAVO! I love the stunning colours on the lace.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness, this is beyond gorgeous! What amazing details...I am in love.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super sexy, yet sophisticated. Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!