Monday, January 30, 2012

It's Good To Be Green





Next Coat: Thrifted
Scarf: Refind
Jeans: Thrifted
Boots: Aldo
Rings: Winners, Mexico shop, Claires, Aldo
Watch: Gift

This amazing coat and pair of skinny jeans were some more of my amazing finds from the last 50% off sale at VV. I say amazing because fitted coats with sleeves that are long enough sometimes seem like mythical creatures to me, they sound wonderful and you wish they were real.... Know what I mean?
Plus this coat is a great shade of green!

Hope everyone had an amazing weekend, the beau and I got out to the mountains for a great day of snowboarding with lots of fresh powder and I really couldn't of asked for a more perfect day.

I'm currently lusting after Tasha Delrae's amazing floral and pleather jacket she made over the weekend, if you haven't seen it yet check it out here!

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic finds! Love the casual outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your jacket and your rings!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing dear!
    Gorgeous blog! Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the boots especially with the army jacket.

    xo L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, you have a fantastic jewelry collection. You really have an eye for some ultra-cool pieces. I love the outfit too:)


    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited that you stopped by my little blog. And even more excited that I found yours. Loving this outfit, especially because my favorite color is green:) So awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I wish I miss snowboarding! I have missed out the last two winters! Great boots too btw. Gotta love Aldo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!