Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I'm Feeling Retro Glamour



Ignore my funny face and marvel at my new lip color ha ha ha


Fur Stole: ATP Costume Sale
Tweed Blazer: Thrifted
Jersey Top: Bedo
Earl Jeans: Winners
Wedge Booties: Aldo

Here I am finally wearing this little fur stole I got some time ago.... It's been one of those things I've been meaning to wear and then simply forgetting for some odd reason.... Does that ever happen to you?

So I have a note in my Iphone where I keep a list beauty products I want to try and I decided to try a red shade at long last. This color is Rimmel Alarm and I quite like it! It won't be a color I bust out too often because its a strong look but I like the statement it makes and will keep it in mind more for evenings out and etc! I also got another Revlon Lip Butter in a bright pink color that I've been playing with.

I think 2012 will be a great year of fun lip colors!



4 comments:

  1. Love the fur collar and your lip color. You can never go wrong with a bright and bold lippie ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brianna you remind me of penny lane in almost famous! i adore that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new lip color. It's the first thing I noticed when I popped on over and I said to myself, "Oh, pretty lips."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this jacket and stole <3 First I thought it is a fur jacket :)

    Love
    http://www.meghasarin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!