Thursday, January 19, 2012

Freezing Up

This is my "I'm cool with winter, but not these kinds of ridiculous temperatures" face...

I snagged this beautiful belt at the 50% off sale at VV on Monday!

And again with "the face"

Cardigan: Thrifted
Necklace: Thrifted
Belt Thrifted
Pants: The Gap
Hat: Stampede


Temperatures of -35 are not conducive to outdoor photo taking, to those of you that are doing that, how are you not freezing to death? The only way I would be taking outdoor photos in this weather would pretty much be with snow pants and a balaclava which would probably defeat the point right? 

I have been really layering and making the most out of sweaters and cardigans in my closet this week though, thank goodness for finding those a while back and knowing that mother nature would be sure to hand us a whooping sooner or later.....

And I love this belt I found on Monday!

Happy Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. -35º, wowwwwwwwwwwwwww how can it get that cold anywhere, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    You look gorgeous, and I am so glad to have contacted with you again.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the snakeskin belt!!! Actually, I'm really a sucker for anything snakeskin :)

    http://breezydaysblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brrrr! I can't say I am jealous of your weather, but I sure am jealous of your thrifting/designing/sewing skills :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!