Thursday, January 26, 2012

Bring On The Mullet Skirt





Ralph Lauren Blazer: Thrifted
Top: Banana Republic
Skirt: Gift from Natasha
Tights: Winners
Steve Madden Booties: DSW


What joy this fantastic skirt from Natasha brings me! I had so much fun wearing it, although people either said something about it or tried not to stare at it which I found quite funny. So not everyone loves a mullet, but this girl is sold!

And yay for the days getting longer and taking photos in the evening sunshine! 

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I tweeted at you but I just wanted to let you know that I got a spammy DM from your Twitter account! May want to change your password. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shirt! like the way you paired it with the simple blazer.

    xoxo
    P&P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been sold on the mullet skirt yet. You, of course, wear it very well, but I will probably never put one on my body haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!