Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Thrifting Continues


This fabulous cardigan I recently thrifted was hand knitted. The pattern is gorgeous and so is the color!

 I am happy to report a major score in tights at Winners last night. My tights seem to of been dying lately so I was stoked when I found different colors and prints in my size and on sale!!!! I got tights for $2, $3, and $4!!!!


Cardigan: Thrifted
Polka Dot Top: Reitmans
Pleated Skirt: Thrifted
Tights: Winners
Booties: Nine West

It also occurred to me lately that I've been wearing all my big shoes and no problems. All because I stepped into a hole on a dark street. Lucky right? Well the physio has worked because no problems with all my fabulous shoes, even being on my feet lots. This realization has been like an early Christmas gift for me!

Mean while, its December 1st and I can finally bust out all the Christmas decorations!

11 comments:

  1. It looks like you've been having some amazing thrift luck!
    I LOVE that skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to decorate for the holidays. It truly is the most wonderful time of the year! Love your thrifted purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the cardigan! your right, great colour! xoxo, saskia

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty boots! And what a score with that pretty cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too love thrifting --your cardigan is amazing, the color is perfect =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just thrifted an amazing vintage YSL bag this week. I?m so happy when I go vintage hunting. You have found a great piece yourself
    have a nice and stylish weekend darling
    The Dolls Factory

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the skirt! very chic!

    thanks for sharing!

    if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin :)
    let me know!
    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like that outfit! So nicely put together... love the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't believe you thrifted that cute cardi and fabulous skirt! I'm so bad at thrifting!!! :( You look LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like so much your love for skirts, even in the snow. Lovely jumpers.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!