Thursday, December 22, 2011

Monochromatic Print Mixer




Coat: Self made
Blazer: Suzy Shier
Polka Dot Blouse: Self made
Jeans: Knock offs self made from my favorite pair of Buffalo's
Wedge Heels: Winners
Earrings: Anika Burke

This was a fun outfit and awesome even though I didn't think about this at the time since I was wearing so many things together that I had made! I haven't worn these jeans in forever and since they are so comfortable and turned out so fabulous I don't know why I haven't worn them more! Well I certainly will in the future!

I'm trying to finish last minute xmas presents so I had better get back to it....

3 comments:

  1. That coat is definitely awesome and it fits so well. Will you make me one just like it in red!? PLEASE!? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome coat, you are so talented, It looks beautiful on you ;)

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!