Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Mini Mini






Leather Jacket: Florence Leather Market
Sequin Beaded Jacket: F21
Top: Winners
Suede Skirt: Gift
Tights: Gift from Natasha
Booties: Aldo
Necklace: Winners


This was actually an outfit I wore on the weekend. Yes there is snow on the ground, however it was a lovely day and I was making the most of it by wearing this mini skirt. Now on most people this skirt probably wouldn't be so mini, but on me it's definitely not work appropriate so I have to make room for it on other occasions!

Meanwhile we have a potluck at work today, and I'm super excited because our volunteers sound like amazing cooks!

9 comments:

  1. You tights are so much fun! What a great detail to add to an outfit!

    www.fashaholicsanonymous.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great tights!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute! That mini mini is adorable & I LOVE those tights :)
    Hope you enjoy your potluck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those tights!!!

    Thanks for visiting my blog. I've taken a tour of your past couple of pages of posts, and I gotta say - I love your style. I love the rich colours you wear, and the layering!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those booties! And are you in Canada? I was reading another post and you mentioned Five Guys and I thought those were only in the US but you also reference Winners...

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ciao, your tight are a wonderful colournice outfit .

    come for a visit, and if you like sign as follower...I'll do back !


    ave

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning outfit, I love that little touch of sequins in there. And how long are your legs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!