Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Layered Not A Little



Trench: Bebe
Blazer: Suzy Shier
Knit Top: Banana Republic
Lace Skirt: Self made
Tights: Winners
Shoes: Spring
Necklace: Suzy Shier
Headband: Ardene

These tights were another of my big score last week, I fear I have not done the shiny delightfulness of these tights justice! Suffice it to say, they are super sparkly and amazing!

I'm also loving this knit top with my skirt, the pretty ruffle details don't hurt either!

I'm also quite excited about a very fun party dress I thought up the other day involving the purple lace with gold sequins I had originally planned for this skirt. Stay tuned for more details, I can't wait to share this project with you!

7 comments:

  1. Hi, If you want some ideas for Christmas Gifts, please visit my blog
    Frances www.theafternoontea.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this lace skirt so much!! I still don't know what I want to do with the brown lace I recently bought...my first thought was a skirt like this, then I saw some awesome lace button up blouses...and then again I kinda wanna steal your dress idea too! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. your tights are fantastic! So festive! lovely pics xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your shoes!!

    Visit my blog and, if it like u, became my new follower!
    have a great Sunday!
    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! Love the skirt! Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog :)

    xx
    Kat
    rebelrousher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sparkley tights!! How sweet! And beautiful skirt as well :)

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!