Thursday, December 15, 2011

It Was Warmer Than It Looked...




Denim Jacket: Zara
Knit Top: Self made
Pants: BCBG
Booties: Aldo
Bracelets: Suzy Shier & Thrifted
Scarf: Refind


It was about zero when I took these photos, it actually felt quite warm so here I am without a winter coat on with snow on the ground.... 

I got my Anika Burke jewelry in the mail last night after winning a draw from the Old To New October event that Natasha hosted.  Stupid Christmas mail holding up my prize! Not only did this event get my butt in gear for remaking things I had been meaning to do forever, I won a prize from a random draw for participating! 

Then I found out last night I had won the Papyrus prize pack that Marie from Marie A La Mode did! Wednesday was clearly a lucky day for this Gemini! Oh, and I got some great news at work!

This gal has been feeling a tad stressed with the holiday season, so a big thank you to the blogosphere for bringing me back to a Christmas cheer kind of mood!  

2 comments:

  1. Woah! What a contradiction photo, haha...but I know what you mean, sometimes it feels warm even if there is snow
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning the giveaway - I entered too!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!