Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Holidays Bloggers!





Ralph Lauren Blazer: Thrifted
Pink skirt worn as dress: Thrifted
Belt: Refind
Nine West Over The Knee Socks: Winners
Oxfords: Spring
Necklace: Sears
Headband: Ardene


I found this fabulous blazer and skirt on Monday at the half off sale at Value Village, so no this is not the same blazer as the one I wore earlier this week. I thoroughly enjoyed rocking this skirt as a dress too!

Since I don't plan to post again until New Years, I will take this opportunity to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you! This past year has been an adventure and blogging is a big part of that, so thank you for your lovely comments, they continue to inspire me!!!

I'll be snowboarding, eating lots of food, and hanging out with family and whatever you plan on doing I hope you have a fabulous time too!!!

Also, a big thank you to Papyrus and Marie A La Mode for the fabulous Christmas give away I won and received in the mail this week! I love paper products (sorry trees, but I do recycle adamantly) and I'm very excited for the pretty cards, present toppers and the fabulous day planner that even has pages with different conversions for just about everything!





7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and have a wonderful time off. Snowboarding used to be one of my favorite winter activities when I lived in Oregon. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas in return. Have fun snowboarding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post Merry Xmas!!!
    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful images I love your dress xxx I hope you had a Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. i now want knee-high socks/stockings because of you (: (: such a pretty dress, too. happy (early) new year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year! Love the pink skirt-turned-dress! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink in a gorgeous color for you! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!