Friday, December 16, 2011

Chimney Sweep...


I feel like I should of maybe been doing the dance to "Step in time" from Mary Poppins


What with the boots, hat, and rolled up jeans, you know what I mean?


I seriously love this crackle nail polish!


Leather Jacket: Florence Leather Market
Cardigan: Thrifted
Top: Joe Fresh
Micheal Kors Belt: Winners
Gap Jeans: Thrifted
Boots: Aldo
Hat: Stampede
Necklace: Gift
Rings: Gift from Natasha & Street Market

If I had actually dressed for my mood on this particular morning it would of been all black. The good old, no sleep because fur balls are restless and so on. Thankfully I have so much color in my wardrobe it would be hard to even try dressing in all black even if I wanted to!

I'm going to do red nail polish and layer the gold sparkly crackle polish over top this weekend as a festive look. Stay tuned...

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Cute! I love your boots! I really want a flat pair like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your crackle nails and leather jacket. and the name of your blog rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit. That crackle is a neat look. I very rarely paint my finger nails because I notice every chip and it irritates me. Seems like that would be more forgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit, you are beautiful!

    Would love it if you visit my blog when you have time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely love it! Great ideas in a great blog!
    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!