Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Brighten Up




Blazer: Thrifted
Knit Top: Random store in Florence
Pants: Suzy Shier
Red Loafer Heels: Nine West


We keep getting lovely fluffy snow, but then it warms up, the snow melts and now its ridiculously icey. Grrhhhh!!!!! Not conducive to heel wearing..... And with all this snow, you'd think these photos would be brighter but my top is blending with my blazer....

I am getting some work done on Christmas presents at least, but I'm going to have to post after Christmas just in case....

4 comments:

  1. love black and grey...its perfect for any mood.

    happy holidays!

    xoxo
    P&P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love it!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so chic and elegant. The top does look like the same colour as your blazer, are they different colours? Looks great, anyhow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!