Thursday, November 24, 2011

Stripes Make Things Right



Striped Dress: Zara
Leggings: Suzy Shier
Over The Knee Boots: Bakers
Nacklaces: Blue - from my mum, Orange - ???


I'll keep my talk about the pitfalls of winter to a brief comment on the short days and serious lack of lighting for photos. So here are my indoor photos for now....

I thoroughly enjoy the puff sleeves on this Zara dress, and my bright colored necklaces are my way of adding some color to my very dark outfit today!

My faux fur and fabric I'm using as the lining are washed and ready to go for the gilet I plan on making so hopefully I'll get that done in the next couple of days. I've also washed a loose weave fabric similar to a boucle in white, black, and red which I plan on making a maxi skirt out of. Now I need my brutal headache to go away so I can get stitching!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends!


Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. A girl can never have too many pairs of over the knee boots. I LOVE this rendition!

    The Pink Monocle

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl i LOVE your boots!!!! i can never seem to find a good pair of over the knee boots ever! but these look perfect! wish i could pull off a striped dress that well :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!