Monday, November 28, 2011

The Project List

Peg trousers, Comptoir des Cotonniers, £109 


Clearly I have to get my butt in gear and get sewing..... Not to mention gifts I need to get sewn for Christmas!


Meanwhile, I go to schedule this post and I see that a whole bunch of the images I had put to my items list on Polyvore had published themselves here on the blog, but strangely not all of them? Does anyone know how I managed to do that? The learning curve with Polyvore continues.....


I did get my mums xmas gift made this weekend, and then I started working on a maxi skirt for me, but hey at least I've got one gift down....

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you must be quite the expert sewer if you can make all of those pieces! I wish I had that kind of talent :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, I like it so much! This outfit is so beautiful!!!

    Fox House giveaway on my blog!
    Take a look and maybe follow?: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the yellow coat! I wish I could sew : (

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh i'd love to see you make these peices!! so pretty!!! Meanwhile, my sewing machine sits in the corner collecting dust *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!