Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Prints, Fringe, Texture






Blazer: Thrifted
Top: Thrifted
Top: Joe Fresh
BCBG Necklace: Thrifted
Fringe skirt: F21
Tights: Winners
Over the knee socks: Winners
Boots: Nine West


This outfit seems to have a bit of everything, but in a good way. I think anyways. I decided that I wanted to wear over the knee socks today and things developed from there, and without much thought too. I enjoyed all the layers I got to wear in this outfit, one of the few positives of cooler weather you could say. I am wondering what I'm going to do with the serious lack of daylight for my photos since I do not like taking photos inside, and the ever increasing cold that is outside these days too. Buurrrrrr!!!!!!!

I think this is one of my favorite outfits, yes, yes it is....

10 comments:

  1. oooh, loving the fringe/tights/knee socks combo! you're a layering queen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could find thrift finds like this!
    http://jessamynread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fabulous outfit!! All the elements work beautifully together; the fringing, the colours and textures, and that multi-strand necklace... and waow! those boots are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So perfect! I love how you mix prints and textures so perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to say how much I love your lip colour here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. also one of my favorites i've seen recently! so much happening. so much to love.
    -Marie
    So What If I Like Pretty Things

    ReplyDelete
  7. That outfit has a lot going on. I'm not nomrally a fan of busy outfits BUT this really works. I really LOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post! Love the fringe

    www.northernstyle.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is a very cool outfit! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!