Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Positive Body Image FBFF




Jacket: ?
Knit Top: Thrifted
Pants: Dynamite
Necklace: Suzy Shier
Ring: Gift from Natasha
Watch: Gift
Ballet Flats: The Shoe Company


Well instead of snow, we had a chinook blow in, bringing sunshine and above zero temperatures!!!! It was excessively windy though, so much so that fences were blown over and shingles off of rooftops and etc. No joke! It was still way better taking outfit photos in the wind than the seriously cold weather we've been having so I enjoyed getting my vitamin D and the sunny weather as much as I could. Too bad about the squinty face.....

On another note, FBFF is doing their Thankful Body Image post where we list 5 things we like about ourselves, especially our outsides, so here goes....

1) My hair, I love my curly hair! Contrary to the usual those who have straight want curly and vice versa
2) My height - I can see over crowds, extra handy at concerts!
3) My big eyes - the easier to see you with my dear.....
4) My feet, they fit in my pretty shoes
5) Kind of overlapping on #2 but my long legs and arms - so handy for those high shelves, especially where I work since I tower over everybody, not an exaggeration! 

This was a good topic, instead of seeing all the things I don't like about myself it reminded me of the positive things. In saying this I encourage everyone to post about something like this reminding each of us that we are all fabulous in our own way!!!!

Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. Love all of the pearls on the pretty necklace :) I have to say, I've always wanted curly (or at least extra wavy) hair, so it's wonderful that you're thankful for yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice post! I liked this idea! Love your jacket!
    Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!

    Call me M @ Do You Speak Gossip?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit!!! Those yellow flats are amazing and love the pearls! U r gorgeous babe!
    mwahhh
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, thanks for linking up! Your hair is gorge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!