Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Polka Dot Nails Take 1




OPI Vodka & Caviar (Red)
OPI Not Like The Movies (Silver Grey)
Sally Hansen #63
Sally Girl EH1-118


So I saw polka dot nails on a blog somewhere (I'm sorry I can't remember where) and I'd been dying to try them, so I did! I didn't have a handy dandy tool to make the dots or anything, I ended up using a toothpick to make the dots. It wasn't perfect, the dots did get better with more practice but admittedly these dots look more like blobs and smears......

Practice makes perfect so I will be trying these again. Also, I don't like my dot placement, I think that will also need some working on!

3 comments:

  1. i love nails when they are done festive or just out of the usual like this. perfect girl!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I just tried a Pinterest nail idea where you transfer a printed pattern on your nails... but it didn't quite work.

    I'm sure practice will make perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!