Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pleat Me



Jacket: Thrifted
Silk Bow Top: Le Chateau
Pleated Skirt: The Gap
Tights: Winners
J. Lo Wedge Heels: The Shoe Company
Bangles: Ten Thousand Villages & Thrifted


Okay, so I'm starting to wonder if my camera is going on the fritz after looking at these images a little closer. They're grainy and I don't know why, camera setting accidentally on the wrong one? Crappy winter lighting? On top of this I dropped my camera, this was actually after these photos so now I'm extra concerned.... It also looks like there's something on my skirt in the one photo but there wasn't at the time.... Yet another technology mystery I need to figure out....



5 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty colour combo!
    My pictures have been grainy lately too..makes me so mad! I think it's the snow...and if that's the case we're screwed because we have a very long time of that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pleated skirt!!! AMAZZZING color babe! And talk about camera's...I just broke another one of our camera's!!! AHHHHH!!! Sometimes when it shoots blurry, it's because it's cold out! We know cause we are from Toronto and our camera goes blurry a lil' bit sometimes! Love this look! And your hair is gorgeous!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous clash of colour, Bri.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!