Thursday, November 10, 2011

Meant For Eachother





Dress: Thrifted
Leggings: Suzy Shier
Boots: Spring
Necklace: Gift

I thrifted this dress a while ago and I can't even tell you how excited I was! I mean, a dress that fits me through the shoulders and has an adequate sleeve length, impossible right? No it isn't because the proof is right before your eyes! Plus it has those great epaulet details! The one thing about this dress I would like to spiff up is the buttons, they're plain and I think I can do better.

Meanwhile, its getting darker and I don't have a better solution for outfit shots.....

7 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by, great boots! I'm qite obsessed with them right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see leaves and snow on the ground. Are you in the northeast? Changing the buttons will surely take it up a notch!

    www.marleysimonestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great find! I can never find anything which fits perfectly. You look great:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the dress!
    Xox <3 An
    Enter my giveaway for a pair of Buffalo Skinny Jeans :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute dress, and y'know what? I LOVE your location!! Snow! So exciting...

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Is that snow on the ground already? Crazy. :) You look great -- I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!